Hotpoint DWF3 and DC26 Dishwashers
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
Hotpoint are aware of a small number of cases of dishwashers where an electrical component has failed. This may lead to overheating and in rare cases a potential fire hazard. Our absolute priority is to locate and modify every dishwasher that is affected.
If you own a Hotpoint DWF3 series or DC26 dishwasher manufactured between Jan 1999 to Sept 2003 and sold in the UK, with any of the model numbers (as highlighted below):
To check if you own an affected product:
- When checking, firstly as a precaution, make sure it is turned off and disconnected from the wall socket.
- Check the model number of your Hotpoint dishwasher. These can be found on a sticker on the inside of the door as outlined below. The model numbers are also found on the front of the appliance.
- If your product is affected please call our dedicated Customer Service line 08442 412574
- Or you can contact us via a dedicated email address: email@example.com
- We will arrange to visit your home and make a free of charge repair.
- While you are waiting for an engineer visit, we recommend for your peace of mind not to leave the dishwasher unattended while in use.
Customer Service Line: 08442 412574. Monday to Friday - 8am to 6.30pm, Saturday - 8.30am to 5.30pm, Sunday - 9.30am to 3.30pm