Hotpoint FDW20/FDW60/FDW65A Dishwashers
Hotpoint are aware of a small number of cases of dishwashers where an electrical component has failed. This may lead to overheating and in rare cases a potential fire hazard. Our absolute priority is to locate and modify every dishwasher that is affected.
If you own a Hotpoint FDW201 FDW601 FDW65A dishwasher manufactured between June 2006 and March 2007, with the affected serial numbers (as highlighted below) and sold in the UK:
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
To check if you own an affected product:
- When checking firstly as a precaution, make sure it is turned off and disconnected from the wall socket.
- Check the model and serial number of your Hotpoint dishwasher. These can be found on a sticker on the inside of the door as outlined below.
- The serial number is 9 digits long, if the first 5 digits are between S/N 60601 and S/N 70331 your appliance is affected.
- If repaired recently by Hotpoint and there is a green sticker on the inside of the door, then the machine has already been repaired.
- If your product is affected please call our dedicated Customer Service line 08448 910094
- Or you can contact us via a dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also check online at: www.hotpointservice.co.uk/fdw
- We will arrange to visit your home and make a free of charge repair.
No other Hotpoint dishwashers are affected by this Safety Notice
Hotpoint is a trademark of Indesit Company UK Ltd, Morley Way, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE2 9JB.